With over 15 years of experience in Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Parker, Franktown, Elizabeth, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree and other communities in Colorado’s Front Range, Randa and Company Properties has built a reputation for attention to detail in our unique marketing package that maximizes our sellers return on their investment. We are committed to clear and open communication, good faith, dedication to your best interests, and trustworthiness.
To us, you are more than a client. You are a friend. We understand that buying or selling a home is an emotional and often life-changing process. We are honored to be your trusted advisor in real estate.
A majority of of our business is repeat and referral business.
This high level of trust is at the core of Randa and Company. Getting business by referral allows us to devote more of our time and resources to helping our clients instead of to marketing our services.
Investing in our client relationships is our business plan.
If you’re selling a home, we work with the best home stager and transform your home to make your home highly appealing to the most amount of home buyers. We market your home using trendy home staging, professional photos, videos, and customize all our marketing materials to highlight your home’s best features.
If you’re buying a home, we leverage our widespread network to help you find the right property in the shortest possible time. We love matching buyers with the perfect home. There’s nothing quite like the satisfaction of seeing our clients happy and excited to start a new life in their beautiful new home.
About Jodi Randa
Our founder and broker Jodi Randa is a third-generation Colorado native. As one of the Denver area’s Top Agents, Jodi was awarded the Five Star Professional Award by 5280 Magazine for outstanding customer service in 2011, 2013, and 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
Jodi Professional Designations:
MCNE- Master Certified Negotiation Expert, the premier negotiation designation in Real Estate provides unsurpassed negotiation & business building skills.
CRS- Certified Residential Specialist, less then 5% of the Realtors have this designation. This is a combination of education & production.
The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
Jodi leads by example. Under her guidance, we at Randa and Company have adopted the following mission, vision, and core values in providing service to our clients:
- To build authentic relationships as your friends and trusted advisors in real estate, allowing us to work exclusively by referral
- To provide the highest attention to detail through superior knowledge of the real estate market, partnering with our clients to fulfill their real estate goals
- Core Values
- Benevolence: To do goodwill, display kindness, give charitably, love mankind and passionately promote others’ happiness
- Mentoring: “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” – Romans 12:2
- Commitment: To always place our client’s goals and needs in front our own as we guide them through the real estate process
- Networking: To be your referral source, connecting great people to great people
- Creativity: To promptly create and deliver unique and exclusive marketing, maximizing the value of your home