With over 15 years of experience in Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Parker, Franktown, Elizabeth, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree and other communities in Colorado’s Front Range, Randa and Company Properties has built a reputation for attention to detail in our unique marketing package that maximizes our sellers return on their investment. We are committed to clear and open communication, good faith, dedication to your best interests, and trustworthiness.
To us, you are more than a client. You are a friend. We understand that buying or selling a home is an emotional and often life-changing process. We are honored to be your trusted advisor in real estate.
A majority of of our business is repeat and referral business.
This high level of trust is at the core of Randa and Company. Getting business by referral allows us to devote more of our time and resources to helping our clients instead of to marketing our services.
Investing in our client relationships is our business plan.
If you’re selling a home, we work with the best home stager and transform your home to make your home highly appealing to the most amount of home buyers. We market your home using trendy home staging, professional photos, videos, and customize all our marketing materials to highlight your home’s best features.
If you’re buying a home, we leverage our widespread network to help you find the right property in the shortest possible time. We love matching buyers with the perfect home. There’s nothing quite like the satisfaction of seeing our clients happy and excited to start a new life in their beautiful new home.
About Jodi Randa
Our founder and broker Jodi Randa is a third-generation Colorado native. As one of the Denver area’s Top Agents, Jodi was awarded the Five Star Professional Award by 5280 Magazine for outstanding customer service in 2011, 2013, and 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
Jodi Professional Designations:
MCNE- Master Certified Negotiation Expert, the premier negotiation designation in Real Estate provides unsurpassed negotiation & business building skills.
CRS- Certified Residential Specialist, less then 5% of the Realtors have this designation. This is a combination of education & production.
The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
JODI’S UNIQUE CORE COMPETENCIES
Realtor Jodi Realtor Broker/Owner, CRS, GRI, MCNE
- Assertive, fair communicator, great follow up and ability to build strong trustworthy relationships quickly. I treat everyone fairly.
- Very efficient at building strong relationships within the Realtor community. This is great for my sellers as it makes buyers agents very excited to bring buyers to my listings. It alsobenefits my buyers that I have strong working relationships with the listing agents as they are more likely to accept an offer from an agent they know, respect and trust. I have seen my buyers blessed over and over in multiple offers situations.
- Patient (long endurance) & collaborative negotiator
- Passionate listing agent mymarketing strategies consistently creates multiple offer situations for my clients, in a variety of markets. My unique marketing approach creates a since of urgency for the buyers.
- Creative and unique marketing plan consistently creates top dollar for my sellers in the least amount of time, in a variety of Real Estate markets.