Douglas County has an array of prestigious golf communities with luxury homes, impeccably maintained courses, and other recreational facilities, from resort-style pools to state-of-the-art fitness centers.
The county’s golf communities are among the country’s best, with Castle Rock landing a coveted spot on Livability’s list of “Top 10 Golf Cities” and earning the nickname “The Golf Capital of Colorado.”Manicured greens, wide fairways, spectacular water features – you’ll find it here, and more.
Features and Amenities
Golf course properties typically feature exquisite craftsmanship, custom finishes, high-end appliances, and plenty of living space. The most coveted homes are usually those that command views of the golf course and give residents quick access to a host of amenities. Many are situated on large, secluded lots that offer peace and privacy.
Some of Douglas County’s most in-demand golf communities include:
- Country Club at Castle Pines, a premier country club near Denver. Members enjoy mountain golf at 7,000 feet above sea level. The signature Jack Nicklaus golf course, which blends seamlessly into the rugged landscape of the Rocky Mountains, is among the finest in Colorado.
- Perry Park Golf & Country Club, one of the most scenic golf communities in Colorado. Set among red rock formations, this community lets you enjoy your favorite sport in a serene setting, with the vast woodlands of Pike National Forest as the backdrop. With acres upon acres of Gambel oak and ponderosa pine, the community’s tranquil environment is unmatched.
- Pradera, another prestigious community, is situated among the rolling hills of Parker. The Club at Pradera features an Irish links-style golf course designed by Jim Engh. Residents can buy from a well-stocked pro shop, as well as participate in a series of golf activities and outings.
Among the other sought-after golf communities in the area are Golf Club at Bear Dance, The Ridge at Castle Pines North, and Plum Creek Golf Course.
Perks of investing in golf properties
- Lifestyle – Having quick access to an extensive range of recreational facilities enhances your lifestyle, especially if you want to be more physically active. Golf activities and outings also give you countless opportunities to meet others who share your passion for the game.
- Investment – Golf properties, particularly those that command stunning views of the course itself, are in high demand. This means you’ll likely be able to sell it for a profit in the future. You can also rent it out to avid golfers who want to experience mountain golf in Colorado.
Discover what Castle Pines Golf Club and other communities have to offer. Randa & Co. Properties would be happy to help you find a golf property that suits your lifestyle needs. Call us at 720-643-5834 or send an email to Jodi(at)RandaCoProperties(dotted)com.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.